- In using the Platform and the services therein, you agree to:
- do so only for lawful purposes;
- ensure that all information or data you provide in the Platform are accurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data;
- be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, whether such activity is authorized or not. You should notify us immediately if you have knowledge that or have reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of your account has been compromised or if there has been any unauthorized use thereof;
- not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; and
- not use or upload any material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect contains viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of the Platform.
- The Platform, including the products and services therein (eg. Sodexo+ digital pass, Mobile Pass) is valid for use at all Sodexo Sodexo+ and Mobile Pass partner merchants. Please look for the Sodexo+ or Sodexo Mobile Pass acceptance signage or visit mp.sodexo.ph/merchant for the complete list.
- This Sodexo+ digital pass and Mobile Pass is not convertible to cash.
- Partner merchant policies on acceptance of the Sodexo+ digital pass and/or Mobile Pass shall apply.
Registration and Account Security
Before using the Platform, you are required to register and create an account. However, we have the absolute discretion to refuse your registration and/or to terminate the same for any reason whatsoever.
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information; and
- We are authorized to assume that any person using the Platform with your username and password is either you yourself or is authorized to act in your behalf.
You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password that you use to access the Platform and for any activities or actions under your password. You shall be liable for every order made under your login and as such, agrees to indemnify Sodexo for all claims, damages whatsoever arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this Platform using your login details.
At any time, we may request you to update your username and/or password. We shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by you arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or due to any invalidation in username or password, regardless of cause.
Usage Termination of Account and Platform Services
We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Platform at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Platform at any time, without prior notice. However, you are personally liable for any orders or charges that you incur prior to the termination or suspension of your account and/or Platform services.
Accuracy of Information
The Platform may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Sodexo therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability of information.
All information and content available in the Platform, including but not limited to, trademarks, logos, service marks, features, functions, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) are our property or the property of our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors, and are protected by international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
Except as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Platform may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent. Nothing contained in the Platform grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Platform, without our written permission or such third party owner, as may be applicable.
Third Party Links
From time to time, the Platform may contain links to websites, applications, or online or digital sites or services that are not owned, operated or controlled by Sodexo or our affiliates, subsidiaries or partners. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by us, our parents, subsidiaries, our affiliates or our partners. If you use these links, you will leave the Platform and your use of the said links will be at your own risk. Neither Sodexo, nor any of our affiliates, subsidiaries or partners are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website, application, or online or digital site or service. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Platform, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions.
Limitations on Liability
You agree that neither we nor our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or partners, or our/their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents will be responsible or liable for any ordinary, direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any other losses or liabilities arising out of (a) the use or inability to use the platform; (b) any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the contents of the platform; (c) business interruption; (d) delay/interruption in access to the platform; (e) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (f) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of accessing the third party links on the platform; (g) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions in connection with use of the platform; or (h) any delays, inaccuracies, errors in or omissions in the content of the platform.
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
Revisions to the Terms and Conditions
Our Platform will continue to evolve to bring you new features and services and to implement technological advances. As a result, we may change this Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Revised versions of this Terms and Conditions will be posted on this page, together with an updated effective date. In some cases, we may also send an email or other communication notifying users of the changes. You should check this page periodically to see if there are any recent changes to this Terms and Conditions. By downloading, installing, accessing, or using any of our online services after we post any such changes, you agree to the terms of this Terms and Conditions as modified.
The security of your data is one of our top priorities here at Sodexo. That is why we’ve undergone the necessary precautions to ensure that you are protected when you register your information in any of our digital platforms.
You are aware and consentingly share with Sodexo the personal information you submit upon registration. Your personal information is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and is kept in a secured database within our servers.
However, there may be exceptional circumstances which may require us to disclose personal information such as when there are grounds to believe that it would be necessary to prevent threat to life or health or for law enforcement purposes. Sodexo is committed to complying with the Philippines’ Republic Act No. 10173 (Data Privacy Act of 2012.) This policy may change from time to time without prior notice.