You can now use your Sodexo+ digital GCs and Sodexo Mobile Pass to pay for your delivery orders from our select partner merchants! Just call, text, or submit an online form and our merchants will deliver to your home.
Pay with Sodexo+
Pay with Mobile Pass
List of Sodexo Call to Order Merchants
as of May 2021
List of accepting National Book Store branches
- National Book Store SM MOA
- National Book Store Filinvest
- National Book Store Alabang ACC
- National Book Store SM Southmall
- National Book Store SM Aura
- National Book Store SM North EDSA
- National Book Store SM Megamall
- National Book Store Shangrila
- National Book Store Ayala Trinoma
- National Book Store Glorietta 1
|CITIMART BRANCH||CALL-TO-DELIVER HOTLINES|
|Main Office||0951-967-6565 / 0936-910-7830|
|CitiMart Plaza||0963-356-9250 / 0946-245-7069|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I place my order to the merchant?
Our merchants have different systems in place for their delivery platforms. Some of them take orders through call, SMS, Viber, or an online form. You may directly place your order with the merchant. Please refer to the List of Sodexo Call to Order Merchants provided above.
2. I want to pay by scanning the QR code. Can I scan it by uploading the QR code sent by the merchant to my Sodexo+ app?
No, you will need a second device (laptop, another cellphone, etc) to be able to scan the QR code.
3. Where can I get the merchant’s Shop ID?
The Shop ID will be provided by the merchant representative who assists you with your order.
4. Can I pay using my Sodexo+ digital GC by generating a GC Code?
Yes, you may. However, please note that a generated GC Code via the Sodexo+ app has a 5-minute validity period. This means that your order must be transacted within that specific time period to avoid any inconvenience.
5. Will the shipping fee be covered by my Sodexo+ digital GCs or Mobile Pass?
Charging of shipping fees varies per merchant delivery platform. If the courier is outsourced through independent delivery services (e.g. GrabExpress, Lalamove, Angkas, etc.), the cost will be shouldered by the buyer and will not be covered by your digital GC.