1. A basket full of groceriesYou may know at least one family who struggles to put food on their table. When you go to the grocery store, add a few items in your cart for the less fortunate and share what you can. Or if you’re giving it to someone close to you, you can customize your giftby filling it with snacks they love or food you enjoyed eating together.
2. Multivitamins and supplements
Click here to locate a Watsons branch near you.In times like this, it’s not enough that we keep ourselves healthy. We all got to chip in and play our part in keeping our neighborhood strong as well. Sparing a few tablets of multivitamins or supplements for others is one way to do it.
3. Invite them to try YouperWithout friendly, casual face-to-face interactions that we never knew mattered so much, it’s so easy to fall into the trap of anxiety. If we can't be there for our friends physically, this is one of the gifts to give during a health crisis. Youper is an emotional AI assistant that helps you take control of your emotional health through mindfulness exercises. It also allows you to keep a journal of your conversation so you can understand yourself better. Youper is available in Google Play and App Store.
4. Digital vouchersIf you are an employer or the head of an organization, you’ve probably been looking for ways to extend help to your people. One solution that might be helpful is the Sodexo Mobile Pass, a digital voucher that can be distributed instantly and received via SMS or e-mail. It can be used by recipients in the country’s biggest supermarkets including SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket, Savemore, Rustan’s Supermarket, and The Marketplace by Rustan’s. Send digital vouchers to your employees today until May 2, 2020 and enjoy preferential pricing! Sign up now via this link.
5. Face masks, personal protective equipment (PPE), alcohol, and other medical suppliesHave you always wanted to help our health workers? You can donate much-needed medical supplies and equipment through any of the following organizations.
- UP College of Medicine and Philippine General Hospital
- Philippine Association of Medical Technologists (PAMET)
- Philippine Genome Center (PCG)
- Lawyers for Doctors Philippines
- Kaya Natin! Movement
- Angkas Donation Drive for Health Workers against COVID-19